Monday, September 14, 2015

The song that means the most to me since it came out was Dont by Bryson Tiller. I have gone through many sad, and confusing relationships for a while, and are still going through them. So this song kinda lets me sing my heart out, and lets me focus and kinda tells my story. Its made me happy but also sad cause when I listen to it, it makes me remember the things I said, and the things that where said to me. "Still not understanding this logic" "Im back and I'm better" "I want to give you better" It hits my feelings. "He only f*cked you over cause you let him" But this songs makes me happy cause it shows me how many times i can get hurt, sooner or later i'll find the one guy that respects me for me. So hopefully this is good enough, I don't write much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOmTVrx_qXQ

No comments:

Post a Comment