Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I'm Sarah. I live in Cleveland, Ohio. And I've taken photography for a year now, and I love it and hopefully when i'm older I want to be a professional photographer. I also went to Yellowstone over the summer with my friend Tyler. We spent a week there, learning about the history and animals that live there. And hopefully i can go back soon, i loved it. I'm just trying to be successful in a world so unsuccessful. I also didn't grow up as the most happiest kid, considering my background. But most of the time I try my hardest to help people and forget the things that happened and be the best version of me I can be. 

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Yellowstone, but I've always wanted to go. You should upload and share some pictures from your experience on your blog!

    - Gill

    ReplyDelete